For better account security, follow these steps to set up two-step verification (2SV). If you haven’t gotten the scoop on how 2SV works, read What is two-step verification?before you continue.
Note: If you want to use a hardware security key (such as a Yubikey or Google Titan) for 2SV, follow the steps in Add a hardware security key for two-step verification instead.
- Log in to your Depew Technologies Corporation account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Select Login & PIN.
- Under 2-Step Verification, click Add Verification.
- Select the 2SV method to use and then click Next:
- Select SMS text messages if you want the code sent to you as a text.
- Select Authenticator App to use an authentication app to create the code.
- Select when you would like to use 2SV and then click Continue:
|On every login
||Every time your account is accessed
|High risk transactions only
||When changes are made to your password, Support PIN, username, 2SV requirement or when you opt to cancel Protected Registration
- If you selected SMS text messages, enter your mobile phone number and click Continue. Enter the code we text you (it’s good for the next 20 minutes), and then click Save.
If you selected Authenticator App, follow the instructions to install an app, scan the bar code, and enter the authentication code. When you’re done, select Continue.
- Click Add Backup and repeat Steps 6 through 8 to select a backup method for 2SV.