With Website Security Express you will unleash the power and security every website needs. If your website has been hacked, defaced, comprimised or is redirecting to another web page you didn’t create or setup to do – Depew Technologies Website Security Express Plan can fix that. We offer Expedited malware removal and ongoing protection.
Website Security Express includes:
- Protection for one website
- 30-minute response time – Our Team will respond to your request within 30 minutes and start working on your ticket shortly after. Resolution to your incident ticket can vary depending on the severity of the situations.
- Unlimited malware removal – If your website becomes infected our malware scanner algorithm will report it to us and quarantine it away from your website in our secured vault for deep analysis and to better our protection systems.
- Blacklist monitoring & removal* – From time-to-time servers and mail providers can get blacklisted and stop sending and receiving email. The common cause is a misconfigured DNS setting or two. We will provide step by steps to resolve the issue and how to keep it up-to-date with your current settings.
- WAF malware prevention** – WAF (Web Application Firewall) is the overall sheriff to your website and reads each request independently and filters out the bad ones and only allows the good traffic.
- CDN performance accelerator*** – With over 9 nodes – we will serve your website to your customer by closest server to them. This speeds up the overall load time to your website.
*Google will blacklist sites that could be considered dangerous to visitors, which makes it nearly impossible for people to find you. We identify and resolve any blacklisting issues, so there’s no interruption to your business.
**As opposed to simply scanning for malware that may have already infected your site, our Web Application Firewall (WAF) provides around-the-clock, proactive protection to block malware from ever reaching your website.
***Our Content Delivery Network (CDN) stores your content on multiple servers around the world, which means visitors connect to servers that are physically closer to them. This speeds up your website’s performance by at least 50%.